What My Customers Say

Tuesday 24 April 2018

CELEBRATING

Its been over a month since my last post and so to bring my blog up to date here is a brief synopsis of what has happened since. 

I finally turned 50, and we thought we needed to celebrate that, plus finishing treatment and getting over cancer last year, so I had a party at The Bronx Bar in Teignmouth. I invited friends from far and wide, and luckily with the second bout of snow forecast everyone made it, but by Sunday the snow was coming down thick and fast and delayed some getting home. Although I say it myself it was a great party and quite emotional realising how many friends I actually had!!



Although I've been celebrating, I have managed to keep making and that includes these cute up cycled Anorak fabric sleeveless, and short sleeve bunny dresses.


New oilcloth designs for the Bella Bags






and these cute bright animal print dresses 




and also having some fun making up these big tote bags with some left over pieces of vintage woven fabric.


So now to get myself back into work mode and to start getting my stock levels up for the fairs I've booked over the Summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment