What My Customers Say

Tuesday 27 February 2018

NOTHING WASTED

Really enjoying making these paper garlands and bunting.  Always thinking of little pick up items to brighten up my stall, even bought a vintage suitcase to display them in 

95% of the fabrics I use are recycled. So when the dresses are made, and there are still little pieces left I use them up by making other little items, like this bunting or our doggy bandanas and bags. 


When I've made babies dribble bibs in the past, I was constantly being asked whether they were dog bandanas.....so I've made some M and L £5 My friends dog Casper seen in the photo proudly modelling one on the beach.


New Year dress making in full swing with some great new up cycled fabrics





Love this circus fabric. Tied in nicely with the film The Greatest Showman, which we recently went to see at the cinema, really enjoyed it!


And a new collection of big Orla Kiely using left of pieces of fabric.



and a range of up cycled Orla Kiely dresses 


the half term was a pretty quiet affair, lots of family time and walks on the beach. An afternoon spent watching Bella take part in the Exeter Dance Festival.  Now she is a teenager it is becoming more and more difficult to get her to pose for photo's so I have to capture her mostly while she's not looking.


lovely misty walk on the beach the fog was so thick and the air so calm it was very surreal. Good time to wear your orange coat Mabel.


Sun out and Spring in the air (maybe)


No comments:

Post a Comment