What My Customers Say

Thursday 11 January 2018

GOODBYE 2017

Just a little bit late with the last post of the year, and Christmas feels like a bit of a distant memory. I could have left it, and started afresh in 2018, but I think I really needed to close this year properly, as it's been a very poignant year for me and my family. It's a year I'm glad to see the back of, but I leave it feeling, a stronger and better person. I also leave it feeling a very, very lucky person.

The lead up to Christmas included dinner with friends, school carol concerts, a jewellery workshop with friends, the arrival of Harry's brother from London, and lots of shopping, eating, drinking, laughing and dancing. 


A great afternoon with friends, at our friends jewellery workshop. Kate makes amazing jewellery using ethically sourced gold, silver, diamonds and pieces of sea glass found on local beaches Glasswing Jewellery I had no idea about jewellery making, but with Kate's help I managed to make a lovely silver ring stamped with 2017. I absolutely love it.


Christmas Eve we met up for a few glasses of mulled cider at the Blue Anchor 



Christmas dinner for 9


We started New Years Eve in the pub, and then back to our house to say goodbye to 2017 with friends and the in laws. Later we set off to a friends party, where we danced until 3am. Needless to say New Years Day started with a hangover.


GOODBYE 2017!

No comments:

Post a Comment