What My Customers Say

Thursday 6 July 2017

GOOD DAYS & GOOD NEWS

We saw in the longest day of the year with a barbecue on the beach in glorious sunshine. 


This weeks makes have included these Denis The Menace and Gnasher pinafore dresses 





and these Minion fabric dresses. Mabel and I went to see the film this week, she loved it, and I fell asleep, but that's more to do with me than the film.


still making my lavender bags this time using some vintage fabric 


and some fruity apples and strawberries 


also selling well, some Orla Kiely canvas fabric totes. 






breast cancer update.

Well, this week has been a milestone. I had another MRI to see how the chemo had worked and was given the news that I had had a 100% response rate to the treatment and there was no sign of the cancer. So happy and relieved! The side effects continue albeit new ones, including numb and tinkling sensation in my fingers and toes, aching leg muscles, and weird finger nails, which I presume are going to fall off at some stage.




So the next stage is my mastectomy and reconstruction, now scheduled for 24th July, it unfortunately comes just as the girls break up for Summer holidays, but as with all of this, you don't choose! 



No comments:

Post a Comment